REQUESTS FOR LIBRARY OR GENEALOGY SEARCH
FOR SUBJECT SEARCHES:
Please be as specific as possible about what you are seeking.
Example: I am seeking information on a fire in Big Run, Pennsylvania, which destroyed the Toy Factory in 1948.
FOR GENEALOGICAL SEARCHES:
Please be as specific as possible about what you want. To help us find the information you are seeking please provide as much of the following information for each person for whom you desire to receive information:
- Surname (last name)
- Maiden name (last name of female person prior to marriage)
- Given name (first name)
- Middle name or Initial
- Date of birth (month, day and year if you know them; if not, an approximation would help)
- Date of death (month, day and year if you know them; if not, an approximation would help)
- Locale in which the person lived (Example: Young Township or Big Run Borough)
- Names of relatives (spouse, parents, children, etc.)
YOU MAY E-MAIL REQUESTS TO US AT email@example.com; HOWEVER, ALL REQUESTS WILL BE ANSWERED BY U.S. POSTAL SERVICE MAIL.
Please provide your name, U.S. postal address and your telephone number with your search request.
We will conduct a search and make copies of information we find. We will mail this information to you with an invoice for our search fees. Our fee schedule is as follows:
RESEARCH FEE SCHEDULE
|SCHEDULE OF CHARGES
(one of the following search fees)
| One subject or one surname search of Society's holdings
| Multi-subject or multiple surnames search of Society's holdings
| Search of above in the Society's holdings and in other holdings
|Plus: Per page copying fee (Example: 2 pages = 30¢ for members and 60¢ for non-members.)
|Plus: Mailing and handling fee
Please allow four weeks for a response to your search request.